The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Böhlke, E. B., J. E. Böhlke, M. M. Leiby, J. E. McCosker, et al. / Böhlke, Eugenia B., ed. 1989. Orders Anguilliformes and Saccopharyngiformes. Fishes of the Western North Atlantic, no. 1, pt. 9, vol. 1. xvii + 1-656
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
- Smith, D. G. / Carpenter, Kent E., and Volker H. Niem, eds. 1999. Muraenesocidae: Pike congers. FAO species identification guide for fishery purposes: The living marine resources of the Western Central Pacific, vol. 3: Batoid fishes, chimaeras and Bony fishes, part 1 (Elopidae to Linophrynidae). 1673-1677
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!