The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Leach, W. E. 1817. Synopsis of the orders, families, and genera of the class Cephalopoda. The Zoological Miscellany; being descriptions of new or interesting animals, 3 (30). 137-141
- Lu, C. C. and M. R. Clarke, 1975. Vertical Distribution of Cephalopods at 11° N 20° W in the North Atlantic. Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom, 55 (2): 369-389.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Voss, N. A. 1980. A generic revision of the Cranchiidae (Cephalopoda; Oegopsida). Bull. Mar. Sci. 30: 365-412.
- Voss, N. A. 1985. Systematics, biology and biogeography of the cranchiid cephalopod genus Teuthowenia (Oegopsida). Bull. Mar. Sci. 36: 1-85.
- Voss, N. A. 1985. Systematics, biology and biogeography of the cranchiid Cephalopod genus Teuthowenia (Oegopsida). Bulletin of Marine Science, 36 (1). 1-85
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!