The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Christian RR, Luczkovich JJ (1999) Organizing and understanding a winters seagrass foodweb network through effective trophic levels. Ecol Model 117:99124
- Fauchald, K., and G. W. Rouse. 1997. Polychaete systematics: Past and present. Zoologica Scripta, vol. 26, no. 2. 71-138
- Hall SJ, Raffaelli D (1991) Food-web patterns: lessons from a species-rich web. J Anim Ecol 60:823842
- Huxham M, Beany S, Raffaelli D (1996) Do parasites reduce the chances of triangulation in a real food web? Oikos 76:284300
- Metaxas A, Kelly NE, 2010. Do Larval Supply and Recruitment Vary among Chemosynthetic Environments of the Deep Sea?. PLoS ONE 5(7): e11646. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011646
- Rouse, G. W., and K. Fauchald. 1997. Cladistics and polychaetes. Zoologica Scripta, vol. 26, no. 2. 139-204
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!