The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bouillon, J., M. D. Medel, F. Pagès, J. M. Gili, F. Boero, and C. Gravili. 2004. Fauna of the Mediterranean Hydrozoa. Scientia Marina, vol. 68, supp. 2. 1-448
- Dana, James D. 1890. Corals and Coral Islands. New York : Dodd, Mead and Company; Page 101
- E. Percival and H. Whitehead, 1929. A quantitative study of the fauna of some types of stream-bed. J. Ecol. 17:282-314, from p. 311 & overleaf.
- P. Larson, J. E. Brittain, L. Lein, A. Lillehammer and K. Tangen, The lake ecosystem of Ovre Heimdalsvatn, Holarctic Ecology 1:304-320, from p. 311 (1978).
- Thompson, RM and Townsend CR. 2005. Energy availability, spatial heterogeneity and ecosystem size predict food-web structure in streams. OIKOS 108: 137-148.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!