The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bailly, N. (2015). Raja chinensis Basilewsky, 1855. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2015) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=271574
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Science (CAFS)0 Database of genetic resources of aquatic organisms in China (as of January 2007). Chinese Academy of Fishery Science. (Ref. 57879)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.). 2006. Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of April 2006. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in April 2006.
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of April 2006. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in April 2006. (Ref. 56787)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Zhang, B., Q.-S. Tang, X.-S. Jin and Y. Xue0 Feeding competition of the major fish in the East China Sea and the Yellow Sea. Acta Zoologica Sinica 51(4):616-623. (Ref. 58477)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!