Tracy Barbaro

• Profile picture of Tosha Turnage who took this action.

Tosha Turnage commented on "Succinct":

Excellent comments , I loved the info ! Does anyone know where my business could possibly obtain a template a form copy to fill in ?

1 day ago

• Profile picture of Tracy  Barbaro who took this action.

Tracy Barbaro commented on an older version of Violation of TOS Removed:

Spam

about 1 month ago

• Profile picture of Elza  Pap who took this action.

Elza Pap commented on "EOL Curators":

@Katja Schulz: Thank you @Katja Schulz, I uploaded Graellsia isabelle x. Acitas selene hibrid and Niphargus aggtelekiensis images to encyclopedia of life group on flickr (i got licenses both of image for owners to me) ! I hope i did well... Tomorrow i will create a page for Graellsia isabelle x Actias selene!

about 1 month ago • edited: about 1 month ago

• Profile picture of Kyle Macdonald who took this action.

Kyle Macdonald commented on "File:Neoneurus vesculus ovipositing in workers of the ant Formica cunicularia.ogv":

A clearly aware and deliberate action. Looked quite uncomfortable for the ant species.

about 1 month ago

• Profile picture of Kari Pihlaviita who took this action.

Kari Pihlaviita commented on "Manucodia jobiensis":

2 months ago • deleted: about 1 month ago

Yan Wong commented on "Michаel Frаnkis":

Hi Michаel, would you mind adding a high rating onto this image: http://eol.org/data_objects/27738361, assuming you think it is OK (it is in an Open Zoo in the species home range). I'm trying to get the average rating over 2.5 stars, since there seem to be a number of unreasonable 1* ratings. Cheers Yan

2 months ago

• Profile picture of cuttersgoose who took this action.

cuttersgoose commented on "Gastrophryne carolinensis (Holbrook, 1835)":

Beautiful!

3 months ago

• Profile picture of Tichomir Dunlop who took this action.

Tichomir Dunlop commented on "Castor canadensis Kuhl, 1820":

I have just found a dead beaver with brown coloration on the way back from school in Lakewood, WA. He seemed to have been hit by a car and wandered to the side of the road from internal damage. Poor guy!

3 months ago

• Profile picture of Tichomir Dunlop who took this action.

Tichomir Dunlop commented on "Image of Castor canadensis":

I have just found a dead beaver on the way back from school in Lakewood, WA. He was similar size to this, except was brown. He seemed to have been hit by a car and wandered to the side of the road from internal damage. Poor guy!

3 months ago

• Profile picture of cuttersgoose who took this action.

cuttersgoose commented on "Quercus texana Buckley":

Beautiful!

3 months ago

• Profile picture of C. Michael Hogan who took this action.

C. Michael Hogan commented on "Distribution":

vague and much less detail than other range text objects for this taxon on eol

3 months ago

• Profile picture of Christa Jocelyn who took this action.

Christa Jocelyn commented on "Jewelry":

http://www.jtelsen.com : - Find diamond engagement rings, stud earrings from selection of designer engagement ring styles.

3 months ago • edited: 3 months ago

• Profile picture of Scott Loarie who took this action.

Scott Loarie commented on "iNaturalist on EOL":

I'm not sure @Joyalso

3 months ago

• Profile picture of Joyalso who took this action.

Joyalso commented on "iNaturalist on EOL":

I will be going to South Africa next spring and have been watching several wildlife webcams (probably way too much) and have seen things that surprised me, have caused me to rethink many of my assumptions about both animals and humans. And I have questions. The one that brought me here was seeing what looked like a fish eagle tearing into the carcass two lions had left unfinished an hour or so earlier. I wanted to know if fish eagles are scavengers. I didn't really find that answer.

4 months ago

Yan, the info for the EOL species of the day widget is stored as text with the page in the EOL species of the day collection. We had talked about adding a field for "Tagline" or "Factoid" or something. It is a good idea -- maybe suggest it here: https://github.com/EOL/eol/issues

4 months ago

4 months ago

Yan Wong commented on "Michаel Frаnkis":

@Michаel Frаnkis: - showing correctly for me now. Thanks. Not sure what went on there, or why the 'reply' functionality has gone missing from these comments.

4 months ago

• Profile picture of Tracy  Barbaro who took this action.

Tracy Barbaro commented on "Canis lupus Linnaeus, 1758":

4 months ago • deleted: 4 months ago

Yan Wong commented on "EOL Curators":

Any idea why the average rating for this image http://eol.org/data_objects/13218087/ hasn't been calculated correctly?

4 months ago

Yan Wong commented on "EOL Curators":

Actually, I see that some of this sort of information must have been collated for the smithsonian "EoL species of the day" widget. It would be nice if they could input these little information snippets into EoL fields, for reuse.

4 months ago