Image of Corallina officinalis var. chilensis
This was a medicinal coral/alga of the ancients who used it as a vermifuge.
Included On The Following Pages:
- Life (creatures)
- Cellular (cellular organisms)
- Eukaryota (eukaryotes)
- Archaeplastida (plants)
- Rhodophyta (red algae)
- Corallina officinalis (common coral weed)
- Corallina officinalis chilensis
This image is not featured in any collections.
- 2005 California Academy of Sciences
- Lovell and Libby Langstroth
- original media file
- visit source
- partner site